Friday 4 December 2009

This week's Twitter gags






My carpenter is so fastidious, he manicures his nails.
Peter Serafinowicz


I know my celeb status has dwindled but after 15 yrs to be dropped from switching on the Xmas lights in my own home...
 David Schneider


I'm not a real mathematician; I'm just pi-curious
Michael McKean


Monopoly rules updated to allow banker to pay themselves £20,000 bonus each turn
David Schneider


New FIFA rulling means in International matches, all players must have a translator playing alongside them.
Armando Iannucci


"I just want silence. Jesus, it doesn't mean I don't like you. It just means right now, I like silence more."
shitmydadsays
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post

Related Posts with Thumbnails