Wednesday 18 November 2009

The Week's Best Twitter Gags








A "Palindrome" is a stadium that looks the same both ways... completely empty.

Peter Serafinowicz


Listening to my favorite Neil Young album, "You Make Me Neil So Young".

Michael McKean


I never liked Macaulay Culkin's early films, but that doesn't make me a homealonaphobe.

Peter Serafinowicz


I have never opened a Can of Whupass. I have however enjoyed a fine bottle of '82 Fell Down the Stairs.

Michael McKean


Am in LA. Passed a sign saying "Museum of Tolerance Next Exit."

Armando Iannucci


@AIannucci Go in. Test the receptionist. Try and make them take Euros. Test them. It's the Museum of Fucking Tolerance. Test them.

David Schneider
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post

Related Posts with Thumbnails